What dental services may include:
- Emergency appointments for pain
- Check ups and teeth cleaning
- The NHS offer both amalgam fillings on back teeth and white filings on front teeth
- We do offer white fillings on back teeth as a private treatment if requested
- Tooth whitening, this is a highly effective way of lightening the natural colour of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surface
- Crowns are a customer made covering that fits the whole tooth to rebuild teeth where the cavity is too large to restore just by a filling
- Bridges are a custom made dental appliance that is permanently cemented on to adjacent teeth to replace one or more missing teeth
- Dentures, a removable appliance to replace gaps
- Extractions, removal of teeth
- Root Fillings, maybe required if a filling is very deep
- Veneers are a custom made shell which is cemented on to the front of the tooth, these can be used to treat dental conditions such as discoloured or chipped teeth.
If you are interested in veneers or want to restore your smile, look here for extra information.